Thursday, April 12, 2012

Latest Writings

I know that I have not written on this blog in a while, but I wanted to let everyone know that I've been transforming my writing even more. We all run through cycles and encourage our brains to conjure up unusual plots, characters, and of course, new work. This is what I've been doing. My latest horror book has allowed me to add spice to what I already have out. I love to Write! It is in my blood, but lately work has been in the forefront of my life and it needs to become more important--writing will never be left behind. Write what you know! Is this always the case? I now write what I want--whether I know about the subject or not. I have been suggesting to fellow writers to let go and do what fancies you. Inside, you will feel so much better.

This is my latest book:


No comments:

Post a Comment